We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

top 5 areas in algrave ?

London, United...
6 posts
Save Topic
top 5 areas in algrave ?

hello,

i would like to know which areas of algrave are the most fun,crowded and loud with nice sandy beaches and many activities to do ?

can you recommend the top 5 areas to visit..

thanks!

merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: top 5 areas in algrave ?

well the 4 hotels you say you have got down to on your other post certainly dont match with the criteria you are looking for in this post I would say you need to look around Albufeira or Praia Da rocha

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
49,901 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: top 5 areas in algrave ?

Albufeira is (most of it) crowded, loud and mostly geared for British tourists. Praia da Rocha almost as much.

If it's a crowded, loud, holiday you want, then Albufeira is the place. But it is big resort, about 9 miles long and 1.5 miles deep. Check location carefully unless being up to 2 miles from the beach is not a problem.

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Alvor
Level Contributor
2,053 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: top 5 areas in algrave ?

It depends on what you're looking for. Most places in the Algarve are fairly buzzing during high season, but some are mainly geared towards the 18 to 30 crowd while others are better suited to families or slightly older couples.

From your original query, I would guess you fall into the former category, in which case Albufeira and Praia da Rocha are probably your best bet.

London, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: top 5 areas in algrave ?

thaaankssss !!

5. Re: top 5 areas in algrave ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2014, 05:16