We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Right Villa for renting ?

Flagstaff, Arizona
2 posts
Save Topic
Right Villa for renting ?

Quick question, has anybody ever used www.casas-algarve.com to rent a Villa ? They seem fine, but I never used that website, they are legit right ? If anybody has any experience with them, could you please let me know ? Thanks!

I appreciate it,

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve
Level Contributor
14,188 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Right Villa for renting ?

Never heard of them. They don't introduce themselves, nor do they mention their terms & conditions. Can't find any reviews, no results on a search on their telephone number.

Flagstaff, Arizona
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Right Villa for renting ?

I've had one reply from someone who works for them, she seems like the owner of one of the villas, I just find it strange I can't find any of those houses on any other website, usually when they're available to rent, they're on a bunch of websites (homeaway, etc etc) is there any other forum where I can ask if someone has used them before ? Is there any website that has information like that ?

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
1,528 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Right Villa for renting ?

I've had a look ate the site and the contact telephone number is a mobile.

There is no address to contact only GPS co-ordinates.

Personally I would go elsewhere

4. Re: Right Villa for renting ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2014, 05:16