We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Lounge at Faro airport

London, United...
Level Contributor
666 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Club Lounge at Faro airport

I am on the point of booking some British Airways flights to Faro and wondered if anyone knows if their is a Lounge you can wait in after check in but whilst you are awaiting your flights ? Thank you.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
1,468 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Lounge at Faro airport

Yes there is an exec lounge down at the far end of departures on the left opposite Costa Coffee

London, United...
Level Contributor
666 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Lounge at Faro airport

Thank you, I kind of assumed there would be as BA seem to have them at most airports they use, but I haven't been there before.

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
3,747 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Club Lounge at Faro airport

I would check if it's an actual BA lounge.

London, United...
Level Contributor
666 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Club Lounge at Faro airport

OK I was thinking if we travelled business or club or whatever BA class it as now it would be included in the price of the ticket, as it is at the UK end. If not we will have to pay but it is normally only a nominal fee, which tends to be covered by what you would spend on a snack and a drink in the airport.

Houghton le Spring...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Club Lounge at Faro airport

Sorry forgot to say it's not a BA Lounge it's the airports own lounge

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
3,747 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Club Lounge at Faro airport

Here is the Faro exec lounge link.

executivelounges.com/lounges/faro-airport-lo…

London, United...
Level Contributor
666 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Club Lounge at Faro airport

Thank you, most helpful.

Llantrisant, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Club Lounge at Faro airport

Has anyone used the lounge at Faro and if so what did they think of it? Is it value for money - £50 for 2 hours for the pair of us - happy to pay if the place is worth it.

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
3,747 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Club Lounge at Faro airport

I can let you know in about 10 days time! Upgraded my bank account and it now includes exec lounges apparently we can use the one in Faro. One thing I will mention is that the lounge is situated opposite the passport control which you must go through before you go to the gates so make sure you leave the lounge in good time to get through this control point, I have seen queues for this.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
1,468 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Club Lounge at Faro airport

I'm like you Liverpoolman where my bank account allows me to use exec lounges. Have used Faro's a couple of times, but personally I would not pay £50 for 2,hours use. The lounge's food and beverages are basic compared to others I've been in.