We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive resorts that provide golf

lancs
Level Contributor
49 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
All inclusive resorts that provide golf

Hi all.

Looking at going to the algarve next year with my husband and son. Both of them play golf and I'm looking at trying to find an all inclusive resort with a golf course. Can anybody recommend anywhere?

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
45,694 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All inclusive resorts that provide golf

This is a fairly new one. It's in the middle of nowhere but since it's all inclusive the location is of secondary importance.

oceanicodirect.com/en/amendoeira-golf-resort…

Most golf courses here are independent of resorts. The Sheraton Pinecliffs resort about 5 miles east of Albufeira has a golf course attached. Check them out also. That one is by a beach.

I hope that helps.

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,132 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: All inclusive resorts that provide golf

You could check out the Penina hotel & golf resort near Portimão.

Or Pestana Vila Sol near Vilamoura.

Pinecliffs in Olhos d'Agua has a 9 holes course, not so attractive to play more than once.

The concept all-in and golf is not so common here. Most golf courses are not attached to a hotel. Local agent http://www.algarvepackage.com may be able to put something together for you.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
1,313 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All inclusive resorts that provide golf

As FTHW advises algarvepackage.com is excellent for booking golf. I use them all the time for my golf but stay in a private rental on the golf course rather than a hotel.

4. Re: All inclusive resorts that provide golf

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2015, 06:16