We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best price for flights July?

Northampton, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
Best price for flights July?

Hi There,

We are visiting Lagos end of July next year for 2 weeks so will be flying into Faro from UK (Midlands/London). I can book flights now with Monarch @ £200 per person, but Easyjet and Ryanair haven't yet released pricing for next July. Is it worth waiting and seeing what the EJ & RA prices are or should I take the £200 price with Monarch now. Not flown to Algarve before so not sure what I should be paying.

Thanks in advance.

Sunderland
Level Contributor
946 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best price for flights July?

We paid over £330 per person to fly from Newcastle in August this year. We booked the flights in September 2013.

£200 per person sounds good to me......

Edited: 31 August 2014, 16:38
london
Level Contributor
1,708 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best price for flights July?

We go every year by easyjet but that price sounds good to me . I would book it and I must check out our dates as well !!

Level Contributor
37 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best price for flights July?

I paid 142 from Liverpool with Ryanair for September, booked about 3 months before I think? The prices did fluctuate almost daily tho, saw from 120 to over 200 in the space of a month.

london
Level Contributor
1,708 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best price for flights July?

140 for september is good but 200 for school holildays in july is i think exceptional value .

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
3,591 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best price for flights July?

If you could book easyjet the minute they are out you will prob beat it! One tip, they get released at midnight, the hard bit is on which day!!!

london
Level Contributor
1,708 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best price for flights July?

At least that's narrowed it dowm Liverpoolman 😄

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
3,591 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best price for flights July?

Can't remember when the flights come out each season but I did once find out and got a great price at 12,01am! ( admittingly after a few nights waiting, yes very sad!) Think it must have been for the autumn flights, not a lover of the Algarve in full summer season ☀☀☀

Northampton, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Best price for flights July?

Thanks Guys. I just went through the Monarch process and it comes out at £240 per person with baggage and seating. I just noticed Ryanair are taking bookings for July/August (they weren't the other day) and all in are £100 more in total - so Monarch is winning up to now (2ad + 3ch).

9. Re: Best price for flights July?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2015, 06:16