We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean club & waterside village appts - praia da Luz

Bristol
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean club & waterside village appts - praia da Luz

Am thinking of going here for a family holiday next year, and would like to hear from anyone that has been there. Although travel agents can answer most of your questions - would be nice to email someone who has actually been to the resort, and can answer specific questions.

Thanks

London
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean club & waterside village appts - praia da Luz

The Ocean Club is a great place for families, probably the best in Luz. I've been holidaying there for most of my life, last stayed in the Waterside Village about 2 years ago, very convenient for restaurants and the beach (literally only a couple of minutes walk down the hill) and the town supermarket is also right on your doorstep.

Hope this helps.

London, United...
Level Contributor
981 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean club & waterside village appts - praia da Luz

You can also get more information about the resort here :-

http://www.algarve-luzbay.com/index.html

and here :-

world66.com/europe/…praiadaluz

and you can download a free map of the town and view more information here :-

http://www.freemaps.net/en/LuzBay.shtml

London, United...
Level Contributor
981 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Ocean club & waterside village appts - praia da Luz

Why do you need to e-mail someone - ask your questions here in these forums however specific or basic - thats what their for - those that can answer will and you may get more than one answer to any question.

Lanark
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ocean club & waterside village appts - praia da Luz

Hi there,

I am going out with my Family to the Ocean club on Friday, can anyone recommend some good restaurants and essential sights to see................Anything that would be suitable for a 6 year old girl would also be helpful ?

Many thanks.

Scott

Lanark
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ocean club & waterside village appts - praia da Luz

Hi there,

I am going out with my Family to the Ocean club on Friday, can anyone recommend some good restaurants and essential sights to see................Anything that would be suitable for a 6 year old girl would also be helpful ?

Many thanks.

Scott

bolton lancs
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Ocean club & waterside village appts - praia da Luz

hi been to luz for years and we love it , all depends what you looking for ? if you want plenty of clubs and night life dont go ? if you want great restaraunts nice and peaceful then go you awont go anywhere else ? gwen

bolton lancs
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Ocean club & waterside village appts - praia da Luz

hi the fort is great and the portugees restrant on the hill is brill ? take your 6 year old to zoo marine its a great day out for very little cost

8. Re: Ocean club & waterside village appts - praia da Luz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 05:22