We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Albufeira next week....

Cork
Level Contributor
120 posts
112 reviews
Save Topic
Albufeira next week....

My friend and I are heading to Albufeira next weekend and cant wait!

The weather has to be better than at home here in Cork....

I was wondering if there is a spa in Albufeira - either a day spa or hotel spa that is open for non residents?

Just in case we have a bad weather day; we might be in need of some girlie pampering!

Also will all the bars / restaurants be open or is it still classed as off season??

Portugal
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Albufeira next week....

There's at least a first class spa in the surroundings of Albufeira. For more info, you can check this site:

http://www.realspathalasso.com/frames.asp

I've stayed at this hotel for a weekend a month ago with a large group and, even if i didn't try it, some of the others did and spoke wonders about the massages.

About the weather, it's always unpredictable, but according to the forecast it's likely it'll be mildly warm and sunny.

Most of the restaurants and bars were open in February, so i suppose it won't be much different by now.

Wish you a nice holiday here.

Halifax Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,443 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Albufeira next week....

We have been back 2 weeks the weather was good at least warm enough to sit on th beach for a few hours each day and got a bit of a tan, the evenings were very chilly though. All the bars and restaurants were open in the old town but it was dead, apart from The Bank for food and rock cafe for music. As for spa's we didn't go to one but we walked past a new one everyday and it was on the new marina. The beaches are wonderful and you get them all to yourself.

Cork
Level Contributor
120 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Albufeira next week....

thanks for the posts, does anyone know if the Santa Euliaia Hotel & Spa is open for non residents as we would quite like to book in for some treatments there during our stay??

thanks

4. Re: Albufeira next week....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 08:24
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira