We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

waterparks...

scotland
Level Contributor
118 posts
18 reviews
waterparks...

where are they and how much? going in july and cant wait!!!!!!! x

Worcester
Level Contributor
313 posts
30 reviews
1. Re: waterparks...

The info you need can be found at the following www. addresses.

slidesplash.com and aqualand.pt/algarve/

I think both charge 17.50 euros for adults and 14.50 for kids

We went to aqualand last year and had a great time, chose that one as it was closer to Albufeira (about 10 miles away) and also there were a few offers available from the Modelo shopping centre next to the Brisa Sol.(buy 1 adult ticket and 1 child goes free).

London, United...
Level Contributor
334 posts
12 reviews
2. Re: waterparks...

hi there hi hope this can help

www.slidesplash.com

best waterpark in the algarve 17.50 euros worth ervery penny, u can also buy an ticket with a return coach from ur hotel.

/www.aquashowpark.com in quarteira area

very good waterpark, brand new water rollercoaster, great rides.

low season 10.50 euros

high season 20.00 euros

http://portugal-info.net/thebigone/

very big water park, not sure if some of the rides still as good as they use to be. 16.50 euros.

Im going to slide&splash is 2 weeks time, and its low season, so theres no queues, and aquashow the day after it should be a fun weekend.

i hope u have fun

scotland
Level Contributor
118 posts
18 reviews
3. Re: waterparks...

thanks, i have looked at aquashow, aqualand and slidesplash websites they all look good. we will be stayin in sao rafael so getting there might be the deciding factor between them but id go to all of them if i can!! any one else got a preference between them??

London, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
59 reviews
4. Re: waterparks...

As it's now June, was wondering if anyone else has any preferences about these waterparks - going to be staying in Albufeira - off tomorrow evening so very excited!!!

scotland
Level Contributor
118 posts
18 reviews
5. Re: waterparks...

went last year to slide and splash, the bus dropped off other people at aqualand and it didnt look as good. slide and splash was a really good day out!!!

have fun!!

x

London, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
59 reviews
6. Re: waterparks...

Oh ok, thanks! How long did it take to get to Slide and Splash from Albufeira? Can you recommend any other things to do during the week? Me and my boyfriend (early 20's) are looking for as much fun as possible! Probably one of the waterparks for a day, maybe Zoomarine, but a little bit stuck for ideas... Any info would be greatly appreciated! x

scotland
Level Contributor
118 posts
18 reviews
7. Re: waterparks...

we (all early 20's) went in july last year, slide n splash was about 20 mins in a bus i think, we arranged a ticket and transport deal through our villa supplier.

make sure you go out in both the old town and the new town.

dont bother goin to kadoc (nightclub) its actually miles away, kiss is a short walk and really good.

if you go to the modelo shopping mall there is a tourist info type place where you can book boat tours etc. we wanted to do the pirate ship one but ran out of time.

we all had a brill time and would def return.

enjoy!!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
59 reviews
8. Re: waterparks...

Ah thanks! Great help! What kind of music does Kiss have? Not wanting to go clubbing every night but once or twice and was wondering what place to go... I've heard a bit about the pirate boat tour and with my love for johnny depp, may have to do that! lol! xx

Ireland
Level Contributor
140 posts
9. Re: waterparks...

Go to Algarve shopping and there are lots of different food types in the food court, also a cinema and bowling alley.

The sand sculptures at pera are worth a visit but may be awkward to get to if you dont have a car.

Aqualand (Banzai run which is a very steep almost vertical drop) and Slide and Splash (black hole) are difficult to call which is best.

Chatham, Kent
Level Contributor
117 posts
2 reviews
10. Re: waterparks...

Hi

going back to Albufeira in 3 weeks time. never used the waterparks there before. Can anyone tell me if any of them cater for small children? My daughter is nearly 2 and loves anything Water! don't want to waste time and find its all for older ones!

Thanks

C

Get answers to your questions about Albufeira