We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Albufeira in october

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Albufeira in october

Hi we're going to tropical sol apartments. We're in mid fiftys. We like entertainment but past the boom boom. Will it be still full of the young crowd then.

17 replies to this topic
Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
2,654 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Albufeira in october

no but a good lively crowd until around 20th when starts to quieten down

Hebburn, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Albufeira in october

No it's not. We went October last year and was was mainly older. Went to the strip once and was all ages and the old town mainly older especially the bars with live music.

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro, Portugal
Level Contributor
56,875 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Albufeira in october

Large groups of middle aged golfers!

Nantwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,146 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Albufeira in october

October is obe of the best times to go

London -East
Level Contributor
92 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Albufeira in october

Hi What is the weather like in octiober ?

East Anglia, United...
Level Contributor
2,718 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Albufeira in october

Here are the actual figures for last Oct. though I do remember a bit more rain. Could just be getting old!

I know it was an unusually dry winter, so do expect a little rain. But a lovely time to visit the Algarve, still very pleasant days, can start to get chilly in the eves, towards the end of the month. Half term?

https:/…

Here are the averages...

holiday-weather.com/albufeira/…

Edited: 23 January 2018, 16:53
London -East
Level Contributor
92 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Albufeira in october

Thanks for the reply yes around 16th til 26th i see 29c on last yrs so perfect weather . Thanks again

East Anglia, United...
Level Contributor
2,718 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Albufeira in october

Unfortunately it's not always that warm, but should be warmer than Blighty.

Enjoy your holiday!

Edited: 23 January 2018, 17:36
Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
7,316 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Albufeira in october

I have been running an autumn tour for the past six years and I don`t recognise that holiday-weather at all

... temperatures are always 3/4 degrees better. I always use Accuweather .. it rained a little at night last year, so we didn`t notice it.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
Level Contributor
8,188 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Albufeira in october

We had a fab 10 days last October (Half Term 20th to 30th) with our family and young grandson.. Weather was superb every day, no rain during day or evening, warm in the evenings but can be subject to winds which can make it feel a tad chilly. We found the new town side of the resort rather quiet compared to other years , but the old town was buzzing and we didn't see any rowdiness either . The weather was exceptional last year through the summer, very dry and hot but saying that it could be different this year. I too find Accuweather quite accurate but check the Portuguese Met office website for more accurate predictions . Here is their website with 10day forecast for Faro Albufeira. The first 3 days are quite accurate, the other days are predictions and can change, so keep checking. https:/…Albufeira

Edited: 23 January 2018, 21:27
Reply to: Albufeira in october
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted