We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tropical Sol Apartments Albufeira.

Which Albufeira hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vale of glam South...
Level Contributor
62 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Tropical Sol Apartments Albufeira.

Hi we are going to the above apartments on the 4th May, I have just heard that there is a fair amount of work being carried out tothe pool area, has anyone just arrived back that can shed some light on this please. Thanks a lot

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
1,244 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tropical Sol Apartments Albufeira.

Maybe you could contact them direct?

The contact details are here, should you need them...

tropicalsol.com.pt/tropical_english/contacto…

DERBY
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tropical Sol Apartments Albufeira.

hi we have just arived back from the tropical sol and there was some work been finished off, they have had a new pool and the snack bar has been refurbished plus some general updating,wasn`t that much of a problem while we were there and i was led to believe that all the work would be finshed this week ready for some of the package holidays that had been put on hold for the work to be carried out.

On a personal note the hotel was lovely the rooms were huge far bigger than any other apartment we have stopped at and all rooms overlook the swimming pool,you are also in a good spot for either the strip (5 mins walk) or the square in old albufeira (25 mins walk)hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any other info just ask

Manchester England
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tropical Sol Apartments Albufeira.

Hi. We have just got back yesterday.We did not experience any renovation work during our week there.The pool work is completely finished (now has steps to get in and a water feature at the other end where the diving board used to be). The new snack bar opened on wednesday and is lovely, the prices are still reasonable ( 2 euros for a large beer, bacon rolls i thing were about 3-4 euros and very tasty, all the food looked lovely and everyone i spoke to didn't have a bad word to say about anything they had. If you need any further info just drop me a message. Enjoy your holiday.

Vale of glam South...
Level Contributor
62 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tropical Sol Apartments Albufeira.

Thankyou all very much for answers to my question and we will enjoy holiday, just getting over double bypass so I will lap it up.

Buxton, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Tropical Sol Apartments Albufeira.

Hi all, we have just booked to go here in June(myself, my husband and 7 year old) , Anyone got any pictures of the new pool?? Any recommendations for trips out, best beaches & meals etc

rkbrowett@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks Rach

6. Re: Tropical Sol Apartments Albufeira.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira