We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laser cards?

Which Albufeira hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Galway,Ireland
Destination Expert
for Galway
Level Contributor
1,649 posts
176 reviews
Save Topic
Laser cards?

Hi everyone.Just wondering does anyone know if A.I.B Laser cards(maestro) work in Portugal? Dont want to be using my credit card to withdraw money.

ireland
Level Contributor
65 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Laser cards?

hi rojo,

i was asking the same question last week for my sister. noone seems to know about the laser cards, but i think because its maestro, you should be safe enough. does it have a cirrus logo? if so, hopefully youll be fine! but maybe you should double check. if you hear anything be sure to let me know!!!!

Bristol
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Laser cards?

As long as it's maestro you should be fine. The card make doesn't matter. Just whether it's Maestro, Visa, Mastercard etc... I have a maestro card and used in every place that takes cards and at the ATM.

Galway,Ireland
Destination Expert
for Galway
Level Contributor
1,649 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Laser cards?

Thanks for the help guys. Its maestro and does not have cirrus so hopefully it will be ok. Il update you jobrea with how it goes.

4. Re: Laser cards?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 04:19