We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ice Cream !

Which Albufeira hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ireland
Level Contributor
352 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Ice Cream !

Will be going in less than 4 weeks now and are just getting the last important details together - i.e - can anyone recommend some good ice cream parlours in Albufera / Olhas D'aqua and does any bother know if the green apple flavour can be gotten anywhere, as it can be very difficult to come by

merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ice Cream !

no ice cream parlours in olhos a couple in town not sure what flavours

Albufeira
Level Contributor
1,202 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ice Cream !

All the Nosolo chain do a good range of ice cream, there is one just north of the crossroads at the strip on the right hand side.

Albufeira, Portugal
Level Contributor
3,240 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ice Cream !

Nosolo gets my vote too. They have a lot of flavours but I haven't noticed apple although they do do a lot of fruit flavours.

They also have branches at the Albufeira and Vilamoura Marinas.

Gloucester
Level Contributor
572 posts
283 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ice Cream !

La Bamba on the Strip is a great 50's themed ice cream parlour, not sure though when it opens for the season, it was being refurbished when i was in Albufeira in February

Albufeira, Portugal
Level Contributor
3,240 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ice Cream !

La Bamba is also great. Last I looked they were still refurbishing.

6. Re: Ice Cream !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 05:24