We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

villa for rent near the strip albufeira

brighton
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
villa for rent near the strip albufeira

hi

Can anyone help. Am looking to rent a 3 bedroom villa in praia da oura/the `strip` area in September this year. We have been to albufeira over 10 times now staying in hotels, apartments in the past. 2 years ago we stayed at villa tigonema near Walkers bar(used to be Monkeys bar)and are looking to stay in or around a similar walking distance to the `strip`. anyone know of any 3 bed villas that will be suitable.My wife and i are staying in olhos de agua in June and are looking at having a wander into the strip area to check out any suggestions recommended. Names of villas and their locations and names of nearest bars/restaurants would really be appreciated.

Regards

roy

Merseyside, United...
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: villa for rent near the strip albufeira

Sorry Roy, I only know of three bedrooms apartments.

Have you looked at the villaplus website? They might have something on there.

Dublin
Level Contributor
809 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: villa for rent near the strip albufeira

If you turn right at the Palm Trees roundabout on your way from olhos de agua to albuferia and go up to the Globe roundabout you will see a new complex (new in 2008) called Corcovada which consists of a mix of villas and apartments, including three bed penthouses.

The villas are located on the near right side of the roundabout with the apartments across the roundabout on the other side. All are within a five minute walk to the middle of the strip, with all its bars, restaurants, and the tourist train to the old town etc, and about a ten to fifteen minute walk to Oura Beach.

Ownners advertise on various sites such as algarvegateways, Owners Direct, holidayrentalsalgarve, and Corcovadasun site etc., all of which you should be able to google for photos/further details. Many of the owners have contact numbers in UK/Ireland and provide Sky satellite TV with BBC, ITV, RTE etc, which should be handy for you if you have children or want to spend the odd quiet night in.

The following post on tripadviser from a visitor who booked through the holidayrentalsalgarve site, may be of interest "Just came back from staying in Parque da Corcovada last week. From my airport pick up to the welcome pack on arrival I was very impressed. The apartment was fab with a large balcony overlooking the pool. I found everything with in easy reach. There are alot of bars and restaurants within 5 minutes walk at the strip. The old town with more bars and restaurants is only a short taxi ride away. I really enjoyed my stay and will get back again when I get a chance".

Mentioned in this post
Ireland
Ireland
Europe
Parque da Corcovada
Parque da Corcovada
227 Reviews
Albufeira, Portugal
brighton
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: villa for rent near the strip albufeira

Thanks Aces1Dublin

I`ll have a look @ the websites you suggested.

regards

roy

brighton
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: villa for rent near the strip albufeira

Hi Amanda060

Thanks for reply. Have looked @ villplus website which has some great villas but not too many that allow you to rent from Saturday to Saturday.Good website though that has good map of the area and the location of the villas. We will use this map to find the villas when we have a wander in June.

Regards

Roy

5. Re: villa for rent near the strip albufeira

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 09:35
Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
Level Contributor
8,088 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: villa for rent near the strip albufeira

Mark, advertising isn't allowed.

kent
Level Contributor
158 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: villa for rent near the strip albufeira

Hi

try the villa Oura through Villa plus. close to the strip and really modern.

Cath

8. Re: villa for rent near the strip albufeira

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2010, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira