We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paraiso Hotel

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
308 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Paraiso Hotel

Hello I am planning to go to this hotel with my son next week however I am thinking of just booking for self catering as the price difference between that and all inclusive is £600 and I am not paying that. Anyway I just wondered what this hotel was like location wise for getting an evening meal and what are the price ranges. Also are there any places with childrens playgrounds.

Thanks

kent
Level Contributor
158 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paraiso Hotel

Hi

I agree. £600 is steep and there are lovely places you could eat for less!

I know that the club praia da oura apartments have a small park with swings, slide and merry go round, you can use these even if you don't stay there. local hotels/apts to this are the oura praia hotel,Topazio, Areias village (lovely stayed there last week!)pedro dos bicos, oura-atlantica apartments. good luck!

Cath

Ireland
Level Contributor
571 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paraiso Hotel

I stayed here last year and there did not seem to be many eating in the hotel. You did not say what age your son was but they have a very good childrens club and the reps seem to put on good entertainment during the day too. There are plenty of places to eat and the little tourist train stops just up the road a little. The only thing is if you are staying in a studio they seem not to be pool view. It looked like the one bedroom apartments that have pool view but it did not bother us. It is a very large hotel.

3. Re: Paraiso Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2010, 06:16