We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanks to all contributors

London, Canada
Level Contributor
39 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Thanks to all contributors

While I have not been active on the Portugal Forums, I have been reading them for the past few weeks.

We are visting Portugal from Canada for the first time. I have found the forums very helpful for our stays in Albufeira, Lisbon, Fatima and Porto.

Thank you so much for all the information on public transport, restaurants, various locations, and hotels. It has been valuable.

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
48,250 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanks to all contributors

Thank you for your appreciation. There have been plenty of your fellow Canadians in my area. Many a drink has been had exchanging tales!

London, Canada
Level Contributor
39 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanks to all contributors

Haha Cubsur.

Starting tomorrow, I hope to exchange a few tales over drinks as well. Thanks again for all.

Albufeira, Portugal
Level Contributor
3,240 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thanks to all contributors

Bon voyage and enjoy your holiday. Weather looks great for the rest of the week.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
39 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thanks to all contributors

Thanks Bld211! Great news about the weather.

5. Re: Thanks to all contributors

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 09:23
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira