We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solaqua overbooked?

Motherwell, United...
12 posts
Save Topic
Solaqua overbooked?

We are travelling to Albufeira on 1st September staying at Solaqua. We are now really concerned after reading recent reviews on here.....according to reviews when arriving at Solaqua numerous guest are getting told that the hotel is fully booked and are getting moved to a different hotel.

I have emailed solaqua to ask them to confirm our booking but they havent replied to me.

Has anyone emailed solaqua and had a reply? im at a bit of a loss what to do?

Many Thanks

Cheryl

merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Solaqua overbooked?

This happened last year as well it used to virtually block booked by FirstChoice but think this has changed

Motherwell, United...
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Solaqua overbooked?

I managed to find a number for the hotel, just called them and they have confirmed our booking. Fingers crossed everything will be ok, no doubt we will be apprehensive until we arrive, i will try to relax though :)

Galway,Ireland
Destination Expert
for Galway
Level Contributor
1,730 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Solaqua overbooked?

We went there when they first opened so i can at least tell you they are very nice.

4. Re: Solaqua overbooked?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 14:18