We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa jonas divine homes

Which Albufeira hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
london
Level Contributor
36 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Villa jonas divine homes

Hi

Has anyone had any dealings with this company based in albuferia. I have booked the villa jonas in cerro grande, but I feel something is not quite right. Any feedback before I part with my money would be appreciated.

Thanks

Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
2,131 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa jonas divine homes

Not heard of them but a Google search doesn't throw much up.

Can you post a web link and then it'd be easier for someone to reply.

Wolverhampton
Level Contributor
4,124 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa jonas divine homes

Cerro Grande comes up as residential area and Villa Jonas comes up as privately owned villa. As you will already know.

http://www.holiday-rentals.co.uk/p834043

Granted it hasn't many bookings for this year, but maybe it is under new ownership.

What makes you feel that "something is not quite right"?

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
Level Contributor
7,836 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa jonas divine homes

Their website is saying they are a property management company.

london
Level Contributor
36 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa jonas divine homes

Mainly because there are not many bookings and also I found the villa on Holiday Lettings website and they are no longer listing it.

Wolverhampton
Level Contributor
4,124 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa jonas divine homes

If in doubt, look elsewhere. It's not worth the stress.

Albufeira, Portugal
Level Contributor
3,240 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Villa jonas divine homes

Divine Home has been going about 3 years, I know of the company and people. Their office is at Albufeira Marina. I don't know what they are like to deal with though but do know that they have double booked in the past as I was asked a couple of times if I knew of anything to help the stranded people out.

There could be several reasons why the villa is no longer listed on Holiday Lettings; they have moved the ad over to another website, they are only listing it themselves without the additional ads or the property has been withdrawn from their portfolio or put up for sale. Best is to ask them directly.

Albufeira, Portugal
Level Contributor
3,240 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Villa jonas divine homes

Just looked at the HL link provided by MCG. The contact name is Andre de Villiers who I think helped set up Divine Home originally. Could there be confusion in him listing under his own name instead of the company name?

london
Level Contributor
36 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Villa jonas divine homes

Thank you all very much, this is very useful.

Save Reply
9. Re: Villa jonas divine homes

Hello, I also want to book a villa in Albufeira by Devine Home/André de Villiers. I just wanted to know if you did book by Devine Home/André de Villiers and if it all went ok. Hope to hear from you.

N. Ireland
Level Contributor
73 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Villa jonas divine homes

Andre de Villiers works at Devine Homes property management / rentals at Albufeira Marina. (Devine Homes real estate is also at the marina but I believe it is possibly under separate management / different owners) There are comments in the Albufeira.com forum which may be of interest (On page 4 of the Hotels and Accommodations section under the topic Devine-home.com).

Get answers to your questions about Albufeira