We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just booked to go here in the summer

Which Albufeira hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Just booked to go here in the summer

Have just booked to go to praia de albufeira staying in the appartments with my family in the summer and was wondering if anyone could tell me anymore about it ? anything I need to look out for things to do keep the family occupied Thanks

Edited: 06 February 2012, 18:15
Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
44,937 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just booked to go here in the summer

I don't know any apartments by that name, sorry.

There's plenty to do in Albufeira and the area - for waterparks etc look across to your right and click the link.

On the beaches in summer you will find all the usual watersports, banana boats, that sort of thing and from the marina there are boat trips of several different types.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
Level Contributor
7,781 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just booked to go here in the summer

Kerry do you mean Paraiso de Albufeira? if not can you find out the correct name. Same as Cubsur, I don't know any apartments called Praia de Albufeira.

Albufeira, Portugal
Level Contributor
3,233 posts
220 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just booked to go here in the summer

I also haven't heard of it. We are very happy to help you if you can give us more information.

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just booked to go here in the summer

yes sorry thanks thats what I mean I didnt realise I didnt get the word finished , thanks guys much help would be much appreciated.

am I near all these activities ? e.g waterpark and old town ?

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
44,937 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just booked to go here in the summer

Paraiso de Albufeira is about 15 minutes walk from the old town and beaches, about 5 minutes walk from the big supermarkets, McDonalds, KFC etc plus lots of small shops and cafés.

All the waterparks are many miles out of town. If you won't be hiring a car, they all run their own buses which will pick up at or close by the Paraiso. Check the websites on that page I mentioned for more information.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g189111-c160338/Algar…

You can also ask and make bookings at one of the many 'ticket shops' around town.

Edited: 13 February 2012, 18:08
Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just booked to go here in the summer

Ok thanks that's great , thanks for your help that's loadsa information , oh what's the leather like out there as in replica designer hhandbags, purses as this is what my daughters looking for

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
44,937 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Just booked to go here in the summer

If there's one thing they do well here, it's handbag shops!

There's a very good one in the old town, just off the square at the bottom of the Rua dos MFA near the 'Bank' bar and restaurant. And lots more.

If you want fake designer tat, then go to the outdoor market which is every 1st and 3rd Tuesday up by the main bus station.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,414 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Just booked to go here in the summer

kerry075

The Paraiso is a really nice hotel. We have stayed there and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The outdoor pool is a good size and they also have a smaller indoor pool. They run a courtesy bus several times a day into the Old Town. Wouldnt hesitate to go back. Sure you will enjoy your stay there!

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Just booked to go here in the summer

Really awh that's great thanks , glad u enjoyed it , well so far all the reviews have being great so just hope it works out for me n my family now . Thanks a lot for ur comment ! P.s u come across any designer handbags (replica)

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Just booked to go here in the summer

Awh Brilliant news that's great she'll be delighted to hear that thanks a mill ! Can't wait to go now !

Get answers to your questions about Albufeira