We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vivenda Carrasquinho Praia da Galé, The Algarve

Which Albufeira hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kilwinning, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Vivenda Carrasquinho Praia da Galé, The Algarve

Has anyone stayed at this Villa can not find any reviews online about it and can only find 4 photos online.

Thanks

Albufeira, Portugal
Level Contributor
3,238 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vivenda Carrasquinho Praia da Galé, The Algarve

I haven't heard anything about it at all, sounds like a private rental. Can you send us a link to it?

Kilwinning, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Vivenda Carrasquinho Praia da Galé, The Algarve

http://www.thomascookstyle.com Its on this website. Its sleep 10 but very hard to see what its really like as there is only 4 photos, The description sounds good but I like to see what I am going to.

2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Vivenda Carrasquinho Praia da Galé, The Algarve

I stayed in this villa in 2008. Just me and my bro for a week. Everything was perfect. The villa is very large on 3 levels. Bar, pool table,swimming pool. Very clean and tidy. Saving up to stay there again. P.s. restaurants and shops are a 5 min walk.

2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Vivenda Carrasquinho Praia da Galé, The Algarve

I stayed in this villa in 2008. Just me and my bro for a week. Everything was perfect. The villa is very large on 3 levels. Bar, pool table,swimming pool. Very clean and tidy. Saving up to stay there again. P.s. restaurants and shops are a 5 min walk.

Kilwinning, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Vivenda Carrasquinho Praia da Galé, The Algarve

That's good as there was only 3 photos on the website. Is there an outside seating area with kitchen and bar? How long does it take to walk to the beach? Dont suppose you have any photos? Thanks for replying

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
45,591 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Vivenda Carrasquinho Praia da Galé, The Algarve

Nowhere around there is more than about 10 minutes walk from most of the beaches. There are several little beaches, down the bottom of little lanes that lead off the main road and there's the big beach at Galé to the west. That might be a bit further than some of the others.

Kilwinning, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Vivenda Carrasquinho Praia da Galé, The Algarve

Been on google maps and see what you mean. I take it there is path to the beach from the villa? There are 10 of us staying in the villa will there be plenty of room for us all both inside and out?

Kilwinning, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Vivenda Carrasquinho Praia da Galé, The Algarve

It says on the website the villa has an unusual interior bar and BBQ area with a pool table, bench table and s small kitchen can you tell me is this located next to the swimming pool or is it located elsewhere in the villa?

Kilwinning, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Vivenda Carrasquinho Praia da Galé, The Algarve

Hi can anyone tell me if this villa has air conditioning or is there fans. If neither can you hire fans from somewhere local....still looking for a bit more info about the villa if anyone can help would be very grateful as there were no reviews on the website.

Newark notts
Level Contributor
63 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Vivenda Carrasquinho Praia da Galé, The Algarve

Hi there

I stayed there exactly a year ago with my family, it is a fantastic villa with gorgeous sea views, its only a 5 minute walk to the nearest bar/restaurant (indian restaurant)

There is no air conditioning and also there are a few steps to get in and out of the villa.

The view from the rooftop terrance is truly stunning!!

If you need any more help feel free to ask. I have a few photos I can send to you if you give me your email address.

xx

Get answers to your questions about Albufeira