We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

day trips to seville

Halifax, United...
Level Contributor
297 posts
Save Topic
day trips to seville

hello, does anybody know of any tour companys that do day trips to seville ( midweek in june) and how much ? thanks

merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: day trips to seville

your best booking at one of the ticket offices situated around Albufeira,dont book with holiday rep if you have one,and dont book at your hotel desk,

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
49,034 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: day trips to seville

Out of season they can be had for as little as 20 Euro. In June, probably a bit more and depends very much on supply and demand.

As sunndays says, these are advertised locally at the many ticket shops who can give you details and make bookings.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: day trips to seville

I paid €15 for the Seville day trip in November. Great value, long day. Shop around, some people paid €30 for exactly the same trip. The cheapest we found was a ticket shop near the bus turnaround just up from the Old Town.

nb canada
Level Contributor
215 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: day trips to seville

I paid 15 euros last week

Dublin
Level Contributor
808 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: day trips to seville

15 Euros is about the norm in off season., with about 20 euros in high season. Often Paradise tours, even in high season offer half price the day before.

castleford united...
Level Contributor
1,273 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: day trips to seville

Hi All,just booked for albufeira again in july,roughly how long a drive is it to seville,we are thinking of hiring a car and would like to drive there.

Cheers

Tig

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
49,034 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: day trips to seville

You can get to Seville in 2hrs 30 minutes on the motorway. Don't forget to check that your car hire company permits cross-border travel, some do not and some charge extra in case they have to come and rescue you.

Also don't forget there will be tolls to pay on the Portuguese side.

The 2hrs 30 minutes includes a reasonable allowance in trying to find somewhere to park in Seville.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,974 posts
252 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: day trips to seville

A few questions about this, do they pick you up at the hotel or is there a central meeting point?

I assume the whole trip is about 12 hours with 6 hours in Seville?

Do they actually do a tour or just leave you to explore by yourself?

Do they stop on the way?

Thanks

Halifax, United...
Level Contributor
297 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: day trips to seville

Hello i did the trip last june the company i went with picked up outside the travel shop i booked it at just around the corner from the old town square ,i think it was a 2 hour drive to seville and they did stop for around 20 mins, in the morning it was a guided tour & a boat trip on the river then 2 hours to explore on your own, its a bit of a long day but was quite good

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
49,034 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: day trips to seville

Some will pick up at or near major hotels. It depends on how many and where, they won't go all over the place just for a couple of people. You can ask / arrange at the time. I saw some people being dropped off near the Sol E Mar in the old town the other day.