We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Happy hour at Forte do Vale

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,451 posts
114 reviews
Save Topic
Happy hour at Forte do Vale

Time 5pm until 8pm

Large Beer 1.50

Vodka/cola 3.00

Cocktails 4.00

Wine used to be included at an amazing cost of 1 euro. Isnt in happy hour now but guess what the cost per glass is now only 2 euros.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
62 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Happy hour at Forte do Vale

Thanks for the update GTT, heading that way in 4 weeks time and can't wait.I've been reading all your updates and they've been really helpful. Can you tell me does FDV have hairdryers in the rooms?

South West scotland
Level Contributor
339 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Happy hour at Forte do Vale

Yes they have hair dryers in the bathroom.

We couldn't believe we went to the bar before going out for dinner 1 night and paid only €2.50 total for a large beer and a glass of wine, make mine a double!

Lummie

Newcastle Upon tyne
Level Contributor
63 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Happy hour at Forte do Vale

I am going there a week on sunday, could you tell me if there are irons in the rooms?

Happy hour sounds fab!!

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
3,749 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Happy hour at Forte do Vale

No irons in the room, they did have a few at reception but would not take that for granted. Wife always takes a travel iron.

Ps and no kettles in the room. So it's either boil water in pan/microwave or take a Travel Kettle.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,451 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Happy hour at Forte do Vale

Hi Liverpoolman

Believe it or not they seem to have bought a supply of kettles. We had a brand new one in the apt and my sister in law next door had one too. Ours blew on the first day so we reported it to reception. Someone brought another new one to our apt whilst we were out. I am not saying every apt has a kettle (I am sure they wont) but the situation seemed just slightly better than it was before.

6. Re: Happy hour at Forte do Vale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 00:43