We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I am just packing my suitcase.....

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
110 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
I am just packing my suitcase.....

I seem to be packing my usual holiday wear of shorts, t-shirts, dresses and a couple of cardigans. Is anyone there at the mo that can say if this is a good idea or if I should be thinking more along the lines of jeans etc?

I know people have said there is a breeze in the evening at the mo, is a cardigan going to be enough or is it too chilly and a jacket more appropriate?

bristol
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I am just packing my suitcase.....

I am wondering the same! Packing for my hol that's in a week...

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Olhos de Agua
Level Contributor
1,585 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I am just packing my suitcase.....

Hi,

better bring a Jeans and a Jacket, could be a litle bit colf a few evenings or rain 1 or 2 days for a ew hours but the weather had been very nice last few days!

Leonor

Level Contributor
44 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I am just packing my suitcase.....

I'm taking a jacket but I will be gutted if I have to wear it!

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Olhos de Agua
Level Contributor
1,585 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I am just packing my suitcase.....

I´m sure that weather will be lovely! but f only need to use it late at night don´t worry, next morning will be hot again!

I send you the oficial portugal website:

http://www.meteo.pt/en/index.html

Good holidays!

Leonor

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,440 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I am just packing my suitcase.....

We have been back a couple of weeks now but found the evenings really chilly in Albufeira. Best to go prepared with something warmer - hopefully you might not need it!

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
48,250 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I am just packing my suitcase.....

My thermometer said 14.8C at 8am. Last night we had a heavy rain shower around 1130pm and it has been rather windy this past few days. Fairly warm though, 24C in the day which is about average for the time of year.

The weather is going through an unsettled period and I would certainly be ready for a cool and windy, possibly slightly, damp evening for the next week or so.

Albufeira, Portugal
Level Contributor
3,240 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I am just packing my suitcase.....

Lightweight jacket, not heavy duty! I think it will be fine from Wednesday though.

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,174 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: I am just packing my suitcase.....

Only today a fair drop in temperatures and some showers, but also the sun is coming through in between. It's refreshing after the crazy high temperatures we had last week.

As off tomorrow all will be back to 'normal', from 21C and up to 25/26C with sunshine. You'll find it pleasant.

9. Re: I am just packing my suitcase.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 05:40
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira