We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Balaia Sol

Which Albufeira hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
fleetwood
Level Contributor
145 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Balaia Sol

Hi could anyone tell me how far the old town is from these apartments?

Many Thanks

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
Level Contributor
7,832 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Balaia Sol

approx 2.5/3kms. The entrance to Balaia Sol is situated at Tiles themed roundabout at the top of the dual carriageway from the Globe/World themed roundabout.

Have a look at this link courtesy of cubsur, you will see the Globe roundabout on the end of the right of picture & Corcovada the road then continues on up towards Branqueira , Balaia Sol is just at the top of that road approx 0.75kms further on from Globe roundabout

www.algarvebus.info/images/roundabouts.jpg

Phoenix, Arizona
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Balaia Sol

Think I'll book in Balaia Sol. The resort is being very popular here in the forum and the TA reviews are also good. Hope it's not packed in May.

Porto, Portugal
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Balaia Sol

Think I'll book in Balaia Sol. The resort is being very popular here in the forum and the TA reviews are also good. Hope it's not packed in August.

merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Balaia Sol

it will be dont worry!,

5. Re: Balaia Sol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2014, 07:15