We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help!

Devon
Level Contributor
289 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Help!

Hello there

Just found this forum so I'm hoping someone will be able to answer my question. I'm hoping to book a large villa for a family celebration. We like peace and quiet in terms of area, with the opportunity to eat in authentic restaurants. I would be disppointed to find masses of Fish and Chips shops and Burger Bars. I know nothing about Albufeira really. I do realise there will be nightclubs and buzzing places of course but would I also find quiet areas with good local restaurants? Or should I be looking elsewhere? Thank you for your help! I hope I don't sound like Victor Meldrew..... we like to party! just need somewhere that gives us the chance to experience quiet too! If anyone has any other ideas of anywhere else please let me know!

Maz. :-)

11. Re: Help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira