We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunday arrival

Level Contributor
122 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
sunday arrival

We will be arriving on sunday we are staying in olhas de agua around 7.30pm we were just wondering will there be any shops open to just get essentials like milk and teabags with it being a sunday

Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
2,424 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sunday arrival

couple of supermarkets, both open til 8-9pm, sorry not sure exact hours

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
52,027 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sunday arrival

Intermarche in Olhos D'Agua is open until 8pm, in summer they stay open until 10pm every day including Sundays but I am not sure if next week still counts as summer.

The smaller Algarvetalhos shop closes at 8pm.

Level Contributor
716 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: sunday arrival

Hiya, i always bring my own teabags and take those little pre packed tubs of milk if im arriving somewhere really late/early.

Hope this helps

4. Re: sunday arrival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira