We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has Anyone used Bravo Tur for an airport transport !

Level Contributor
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Has Anyone used Bravo Tur for an airport transport !

We are thinking using above company as a transport to out hotel. Are they ok?

Bookings are done over email so they ask me for my credit card details. I'm not sure if that is secure.

Leicestershire
Level Contributor
235 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has Anyone used Bravo Tur for an airport transport !

I know nothing about Bravo Tur. I do know that I wouldn't email anyone my credit card details. All the transfer companies that I have used have accepted cash on arrival at the hotel.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
1,468 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has Anyone used Bravo Tur for an airport transport !

Give Yellowfish a call they always have good reviews on TA

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
Level Contributor
7,905 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has Anyone used Bravo Tur for an airport transport !

Bravotur are an excellent company, fully licensed and reliable, used them many many times over the years. Never paid by credit card always cash to the driver on arrival. Send an email direct to stuart@bravotur.com he is one of the owners, say you prefer to pay cash on arrival as apposed to giving your credit card details over the internet, see what he says.

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Has Anyone used Bravo Tur for an airport transport !

Hello

Used Bravotur for many years always very reliable, we always pay cash on arrival and you don't have to pay all on arrival a % is paid on the return journey.

K

scotland
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Has Anyone used Bravo Tur for an airport transport !

many times never had any problems

6. Re: Has Anyone used Bravo Tur for an airport transport !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 November 2013, 10:18