We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food!!! At the Hotel Rocamar.

Falmouth, United...
Level Contributor
220 posts
119 reviews
Save Topic
Food!!! At the Hotel Rocamar.

Hi everyone!!!

Am staying at this lovely hotel next month and as it was "out of season" decided to book half board. Does anyone have honest food reviews on the evening meals?? I'm not fussy about food, as long as it's fresh etc....

Many thanks for your help.

merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Food!!! At the Hotel Rocamar.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g189112-d2533…

lots of reviews here Im afraid the half board option gets a lot of bad reviews,personally I would rather eat out of an evening as you are surrounded by lots of restaurants that will be open next month

Albufeira, Portugal
Level Contributor
3,240 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Food!!! At the Hotel Rocamar.

I agree with Sunnydays. Half board has never appealed to me because if you don't like the food, you are stuck with it. There are so many little restaurants around Rocamar which are very reasonably priced and it will give you a better feel of Portugal than eating in a hotel every night but it is down to personal choice.

belfast
Level Contributor
43 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Food!!! At the Hotel Rocamar.

We stayed here last New Year and had a lovely room overlooking the beach and the fireworks etc. Lovely hotel, great location but bad food and that was only breakfast! We only went for breakfast the once and just ate out in the many lovely places after that.

You will love the hotel but not sure about the food!

4. Re: Food!!! At the Hotel Rocamar.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 November 2013, 10:18