We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luna Alpinus or Club Humbria?

outh Wales
Level Contributor
25 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Luna Alpinus or Club Humbria?

Going for 5 nights in March but cant decide which. Want a quite week and hoping it will be warm enough to do a little sun bathing. Which is better for access to other areas/trips?

merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luna Alpinus or Club Humbria?

clube humbria is in the best location as its within the village of Olhos D,agua plenty of restaurants bars and shops around, do not choose the A/I package

Isle of Man, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Luna Alpinus or Club Humbria?

hi im going club humbria in december with 2 kids and my partner A/I is it any good

Inverurie, United...
Level Contributor
650 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Luna Alpinus or Club Humbria?

As the previous post advised AI is not a good idea in the Algarve. You may end up eating out most nights if the food is poor.

Newcastle, England
Level Contributor
1,596 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Luna Alpinus or Club Humbria?

If you are there the 1st week of March, the Loule Carnival is on and ends Tuesday 4th (Mardi Gras).

merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Luna Alpinus or Club Humbria?

very poor reports plus most places shut in December and weather very unpredictable def not beach pool weather far too cold ,ok to walk around if sun is out, but would seriously re think both date of travel and hotel especially with kids

Isle of Man, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Luna Alpinus or Club Humbria?

already booked it would i be able to change destinations

Caerphilly, United...
Level Contributor
84 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Luna Alpinus or Club Humbria?

Luna Alpinus has lovely large rooms, which are clean. Great size balconies as well. Two swimming pools. just don't go all inclusive. Nice village with a good selection of restaurants considering the area is low key. The hotel runs a minibus service to Olhos D Agua and Albufeira for free but unsure on the times during the quiet season. We have been on holiday there for the last 7 years and love the size of the apartments and the area. Hope this helps

8. Re: Luna Alpinus or Club Humbria?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2014, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira