We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants for a group

Which Albufeira hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
hornchurch
Level Contributor
136 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants for a group

Hi,

I'm going to be in albufeira at the end of may for my wedding. I want to book a nice restaurant for the first night as a few of us all arrive together.

Not restricted by price, just want something really good and relaxed. There will be about 15 of us of all ages.

Thanks

Amy

Newcastle, England
Level Contributor
1,596 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants for a group

Casa Da Fonte in the Old Town may be an option?

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g189112-…

Probably best to book though. Only read about it, but plenty of good reviews.

Where are you staying?

hornchurch
Level Contributor
136 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants for a group

Thank you for your reply!

We are staying at the Grande Real Santa Eulalia. Most of our guests are at the Aqua Pedro Dos Bicos.

I will check this out!

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
3,591 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants for a group

I will second casa da fonte! Good for a group. But book ahead if 15 of you. Our Fav restaurant in Albufeira. Feel free to ask for any other info.

Wyre
Level Contributor
1,175 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants for a group

End of may will be warm enough to sit outside to dine. Therefore for a group of 15 ( no doubt some smokers) I would sugest Blue Sky Restaurant. Nice outside terrace, good service and nice food and reasonable prices. Very friendly owner who appreciates his customers. Its located down a side street 50 yards or so off the Strip. ( First crossrodes heading up the Strip from Wild & Co turn left )

Edited: 06 March 2013, 15:47
hornchurch
Level Contributor
136 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurants for a group

Thanks everyone!

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
Level Contributor
7,836 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurants for a group

Have a look at Invictus restaurant /bar, its just 5 mins up the road from Pedra dos Bicos,

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g189112-…

http://www.algarvetoday.net/invictus.html

The main restaurant is upstairs with an a' la carte menu & lovely views over the ocean.

Downstairs bar for snack meals, TV sports, etc.

Edited: 12 March 2013, 10:51
7. Re: Restaurants for a group

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira