We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3star aparthotel in Albufeira

Amsterdam, The...
2 posts
Save Topic
3star aparthotel in Albufeira

Looking for recommendations on a good 3star aparthotel (self catering) in Albufeira. Going in late April.

Porto, Portugal
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: 3star aparthotel in Albufeira

Hello Darina. Try Balaia Sol apartments. Family owned, not far from Albufeira. http://www.balaia-sol.com

manchester
Level Contributor
7 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3star aparthotel in Albufeira

Oura view beach club x

merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 3star aparthotel in Albufeira

just outside albufeira in Olhos D,agua you cant find a better 3 star than Oceanus even got its own indoor heated pool 5 mins by taxi into Albufeira but lots of quality restaurants within 5 min walk and good supermarkets for self caterers

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,239 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 3star aparthotel in Albufeira

Luna Forte is in Albufeira just off the strip a one bedroom apartement should suit you nicely have a look at Booking.Com for prices.

Hamilton, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: 3star aparthotel in Albufeira

I've staid in Balaia Sol twice and I've liked it.

Albufeira, Portugal
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 3star aparthotel in Albufeira

Hi Darina, In Olhos d'Agua just 5 minutes taxi drive to Albufeira center, you the Oceanus Aparthotel. The indoor pool is heated and the bathrooms have just been completely redone. You can book directly on their page oceanusaparthotel.com. I'm sure you will love it

7. Re: 3star aparthotel in Albufeira

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2014, 05:17