We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gym....

cornwall uk
Level Contributor
76 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Gym....

Hi,

I have been researching where there is a gym in the town that my husband can go to. I have read about the one near the Modelo and at the FDV and the PARAISO but am not sure if you can use the latter two if you are not resident there. We are staying at the Aerias Village so somewhere close would be ideal. Can anyone advise on location and costs please.

Thanks

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
3,607 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gym....

Out of all those that you mentioned the health club at FDV is the nearest to you. They charge residents and I am pretty sure you can go in as a day visitor. Not many places over there are turning away money at the moment. Not sure on current costs at the FDV but last year when I was there it was 8euro to residents. To get to FDV from Aerias Village turn left at your exit and go up to the top road then turn left again ( right for the strip) towards the old town keep going until you get to a roundabout with palm trees on it, the FDV is on your right. Reception there are very helpful.

cornwall uk
Level Contributor
76 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gym....

Thank you for your quick reply. Do you know if you can get a week pass from FDV? It would work out a lot cheaper of they do...I thought I had read they do €30 for two weeks, possibly €15 fof a week?

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
3,607 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gym....

I do know that the residents can get a weeks pass, maybe that could apply to visitors. When are you going?

cornwall uk
Level Contributor
76 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gym....

Hi, going on 23rd April for a week.

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
3,607 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gym....

I will be there after you but would have asked for you. If ' Goodtotravel ' is looking in she is a regular there and going soon, may be able to ask for you.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,432 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Gym....

Hi Liverpoolman

Yes I will be there before 23rd April and will be happy to make enquiries. Will report back around 16/17 April. As you say I doubt they will turn away custom so sure there will be some sort of deal available to non residents.

I do remember when we stayed at Paraiso the gym being very well used there. Cars arriving early morning til evening time. Might be worth vicsoz emailing Paraiso.

Regards,

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,432 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Gym....

just noticed the post by watsontotty about facilities at FDV. This member will be arriving today and will be giving an update so hopefully we will get up to date info soon.

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
3,607 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Gym....

Knew we could rely on you Goodtotravel ! Enjoy your stay.

cornwall uk
Level Contributor
76 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Gym....

Thank you both for your interest and responses, I look forward to seeing an update soon. Hope you both enjoy your trip, I know I am looking forward to getting away from this cold and really dont care if its a bit dull, as long as its warm although a bit of the round hot stuff would be great!! Cheers

10. Re: Gym....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2014, 06:17