We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aqualand

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Aqualand

Does anyone know when Aqualand will be opening for the season? I've read that last year, they didn't open until June 7th, but I can't find dates for this year? We'll be leaving Albufeira on June 7th :/

thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Albufeira
Albufeira
Faro District, Portugal
Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
53,795 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aqualand

If its not their website we dont know either. Look across to the right under Top questions waterparks item link to website there.

Kildare
Level Contributor
1,602 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aqualand

Aquashow is open from May 1st, why not give it a go, I prefer it to Aqualand, there are a lot more slides, a huge wave pool, a rollercoaster and plenty of space to sunbathe. Its closer to Albufeira too.

Mentioned in this post
Aquashow Park
Aquashow Park
1,921 Reviews
Quarteira, Portugal
Albufeira
Albufeira
Faro District, Portugal
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Aqualand

When we were there in September and October last year aqualand was shut but the slide and splash was open. It probably opens earlier in the season and is just as good, if not better, than aqualand anyway. Check their website. I'm sure they will be open by start of June

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,011 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aqualand

Slide and Splash is already open.

5. Re: Aqualand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 April 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira