We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's on at albufeira marina?

Which Albufeira hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
What's on at albufeira marina?

Hi, we have been to albufeira area lots of times with our boys, now 9 months and 3, and my oldest loves the kids activities at the marina- bouncy castle, mini golf etc. does anyone know if these are open yet? We've never been in April and are going over on Sunday. Any help appreciated. Thanks

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
45,555 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What's on at albufeira marina?

I can just about see that area from out of my window. It doesn't look like that they are there yet (it is a bit early though) but with the good weather at the present and a good forecast for next week, they might be out. If I can can get a better look later I will let you know.

Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What's on at albufeira marina?

Brilliant thank you. My friends are coming over with their 2 year old for the first time and staying in the old town so I said I'd walk them out to the marina thinking there would be things for their wee one to play on. Nonetheless it's a lovely walk and he'll settle for an ice cream I'm sure :-) thanks

Killorglin, Ireland
Level Contributor
296 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What's on at albufeira marina?

is there watersports there yet,jetskis and things

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
45,555 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What's on at albufeira marina?

Got a better look from shop. Looks like the play park stuff is being got out and made ready, so any day now. Most of the boat trips are running but not yet the watersports.

Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: What's on at albufeira marina?

Brilliant, the kids will be happy. Thanks very much for letting me know

Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: What's on at albufeira marina?

Brilliant, the kids will be happy. Thanks very much for letting me know

Killorglin, Ireland
Level Contributor
296 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What's on at albufeira marina?

thanks cubsur

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,007 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What's on at albufeira marina?

Cubsur- think I probably drove past your house when I was there the other week...? I had parked on Avenido do Tenis to do a bit of shopping in Albufeira then followed the signs out for the Marina and Gale, rather than head back up to the EN526, and got totally stuck in a load of dead end roads on the hillside overlooking the marina!! Haha!

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
45,555 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: What's on at albufeira marina?

I live In Páteo, so if you were up here you were well off track. And yes, there are only two ways down.

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,007 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: What's on at albufeira marina?

Ah no I wasn't up there...for some reason I'd got the impression you lived the other side of the main road...

Get answers to your questions about Albufeira