We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Albufeira Sol accomodation.

Which Albufeira hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
1 post
Save Topic
Albufeira Sol accomodation.

Hi, I have booked my short stay in Albufeira Sol and I would like to hear peoples experiences of this hotel. I would also like to hear about the pool and places near by EG: shops, pubs, beaches etc.

Thanks.

merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Albufeira Sol accomodation.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g189112-d2642…

250 plus reviews should tell you all you need to know

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
44,870 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Albufeira Sol accomodation.

Nearest beach is Praia da Oura, about half a mile way. Plenty of shops, pubs, restaurants etc in the Estrada de Santa Eulalia, which runs past the turn off to Albufeira Sol. There's a decent medium sized supermarket at that road junction.

The 'strip' is about 550 yards, even more bars and clubs there, firmly aimed at the British tourist.

Can't remember the pool. I stayed there ages ago when it was the Dom Pancho. I am not a pool person!

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
Level Contributor
7,780 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Albufeira Sol accomodation.

Helen this is their website, might be info on there.

conforhoteis.pt/en/…Hotel-Albufeira-Sol.aspx

4. Re: Albufeira Sol accomodation.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira