We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Forte Do Vale

Which Albufeira hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
313 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Forte Do Vale

Does anyone now the price for the breakfast for adults and children. Is there any other breakfast options near the apartments. Thanks

merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Forte Do Vale

heres a thread on subject

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g189112-i331-k64…

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
3,548 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Forte Do Vale

Round the corner from FDV is a place called Bora Bora, Much better than FDV breakfast.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,416 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Forte Do Vale

Had breakfast at Bora Bora last week and I agree it is much better than the breakfast on offer at Forte do Vale. The cost for adults at FDV is 5.50 and at Bora Bora it was 5 euros.

Come out the back entrance, downstairs, turn right passed the Blue Supermarket and Expresso. Just walk a little bit further on and you will see Bora Bora.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
313 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Forte Do Vale

Hi we will be late when we get there what kind of meals do they do in the evening. We are vegetarian thanks

South West scotland
Level Contributor
333 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Forte Do Vale

Nip round the corner to Espresso,out the back door and turn right. About 1 minute away and they stay open late and do take away.

Lummie

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,416 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Forte Do Vale

If you mean the restaurant in Forte do Vale there is usually a special offer on each day. Theres a notice every day put in each lift and outside the restaurant telling what dinner will be that evening. Its usually 8 euros for garlic bread then soup or salad. Theres always a meat dish and usually a fish dish on. I think the restaurant closes at 10pm. Theres a menu showing lots of other choices but I don't know what is actually available as the restaurant isnt usually busy.

7. Re: Forte Do Vale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira