We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Faroairporttransfers

London
Level Contributor
150 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Faroairporttransfers

Hi, has anybody used Faroairporttransfers they are so much cheaper than booking through an agent.. Do they provide a good service and are they reliable? Thankyou

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
202 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Faroairporttransfers

I have used faroairporttransfers.com before, in fact half a dozen times and they've always been prompt @ Faro airport in a clean white air conditioned transit, drivers polite and professional. If you're using the same company you will have to call the telephone number on your paperwork/email 48 hours before your departure to confirm your collection date & time. Happy holiday.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Faroairporttransfers

Dont know but yellowfishtransfers.com were a couple of euros cheaper when i checked & seem to have a very good rep on here.

London
Level Contributor
150 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Faroairporttransfers

Thankyou for your replies, both companies seem reasonably priced :) ..

Have you used Yellowfish Blink69? are they reliable?

Inverness, United...
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Faroairporttransfers

Just back and we used Shuttle Direct transfers they were well priced and good time keeping.

London
Level Contributor
150 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Faroairporttransfers

Thankyou all so much for your recommendations they are very helpful :)

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
Level Contributor
7,985 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Faroairporttransfers

There are many satisfied customers for yellowfish, read this link

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g189112-i331-k57…

London
Level Contributor
150 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Faroairporttransfers

I did get some quotes and yes Yellowfish a the cheapest ,I will look at the reviews too thankyou :)

dublin
Level Contributor
106 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Faroairporttransfers

we always use http://www.resorthoppa.com/ and have never had a problem ,very reasonable too

Edited: 08 May 2013, 15:00
9. Re: Faroairporttransfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2013, 15:45
Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
Level Contributor
7,985 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Faroairporttransfers

I believe that resorthopper are now using Greenbus as one of the transfer companies and reviews havn't been so good, read this recent T/A topic tripadvisor.co.uk/…48465400

Get answers to your questions about Albufeira