We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle bus Pateo Village, Albufeira

Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Shuttle bus Pateo Village, Albufeira

Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me how much the shuttle bus is for adults and also how often I runs? Another question I have is are the amenities extra eg. use of tennis court, sauna etc. Is there entertainment in Pateo in the evenings/ night?

Thanks,

Caitriona

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
53,767 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shuttle bus Pateo Village, Albufeira

I live 200 metres from Páteo Village and I have never seen a shuttle bus. It's only 15 minutes walk down into town and if you cannot manage the walk back up the hill, there is an ordinary bus every half hour for €1,40 (80 cents if you buy pre pay pass) or a taxi is €4.

Sorry I cannot help with the cost of amenities. Friends of mine stay there but they don't use them. There's no entertainment in the winter when they are there, we don't know what happens in the summer.

You could ask them

www.pateovillage.com/?ac=pag&mn=Contact

cheshire
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shuttle bus Pateo Village, Albufeira

Hi I have just returned from pateo village. As far as I am aware there was no entertainment, although to be honest we went to the old town every night to escape the hoards of noisy guests (not British I might add) that were also staying there.

Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shuttle bus Pateo Village, Albufeira

How did you find Pateo Village?

Mentioned in this post
Pateo Village Apartments
Pateo Village Apartments
492 Reviews
Albufeira, Portugal
cheshire
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shuttle bus Pateo Village, Albufeira

Don't get me wrong the pateo village is lovely, massive apartments, big balconies, very clean. Yes it is a fair walk into town but only 3.90 euros in a taxi back. The only problem we had was with lots of noisy guests in the apartments around us who appeared to have no consideration for others and monopolised the pool area, however, another couple we spoke to who were at the opposite end of the complex had no noise issues. We were probably just unlucky.

Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shuttle bus Pateo Village, Albufeira

Thanks. Sorry to hear about the noisy inconsiderate other people! Glad to hear Pateo Village was nice though apart from your noise complaint.

Mentioned in this post
Pateo Village Apartments
Pateo Village Apartments
492 Reviews
Albufeira, Portugal
Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Shuttle bus Pateo Village, Albufeira

It was 09 when we stayed at Pateo Village and the shuttle was €1 each. This was to the Strip. We walked to the Old Town which is downhill heaven and got a cab or bus back. Pateo Village was fine and I would go back. We were due to stay at Janelas Do Mar but Lastminute literally pulled a last minute change on us but in the end the location of Pateo suited us better. Apartments are large but basic. Entertainment was patchy in the evenings, advertised some nights but nothing happening certainly when we walked by.

Mentioned in this post
Pateo Village Apartments
Pateo Village Apartments
492 Reviews
Albufeira, Portugal
7. Re: Shuttle bus Pateo Village, Albufeira

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2014, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira