We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Choromar

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
174 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Choromar

Hi, we were looking at booking the choromar in sept for a week.. Any one stayed there before and have any comments? Thanks

Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
2,160 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Choromar

search in the review section for hotels for more replies

uk
Level Contributor
226 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Choromar

Appartments very spacious, could be described as looking slightly aged now, off the beaten track, for the price you pay can't complain

Cavan, Ireland
Level Contributor
121 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Choromar

stayed there last week in april would not recommend review is on hotel section

merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Choromar

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g189112-d2642…

heres all the reviews

liverpool
Level Contributor
113 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Choromar

Have stayed here sometimes twice a year for the last 15 years would agree it is a bit dated but the owners do a bit each year to upgrade it its only a 5 min walk to the middle of the strip or 6 euro to old town staff are brillant bar prices are good and bar food is tops Ihave always found when I am anywhere abroad if you respect the country and the people they will respect you We will be tere last two weeks in Sept hope to see you there

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
92 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Choromar

I would recommend a stay here. for the price the apartments are huge and have all basic ammenaties you would need. only a short walk from the strip which could be closer but you have to realise your paying so little so the little walk didnt bother me too much.

Middlesbrough...
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Choromar

Hi all staying here in may next year for a 30th weekend, anyone no the fare for a taxi from the airport??

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
47,579 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Choromar

Do not take a taxi . It is the most expensive way to do the trip.

For transfer advice and recommendations, look across to the right under 'Top Questions' and click the item 'Airport Transfer - best way?'

Middlesbrough...
4 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Choromar

Hi all can anyone tell me the fare for a taxi from the airport to the choromar please?!! Staying here may next year for a 30th xxxx

Wyre
Level Contributor
1,186 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Choromar

Taxi will cost around 70 Euros each way. Private transfer for max 4 people will cost something similar but of course this is return, so half the price in reallity