We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

breakfast in vila recife

Hawick, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
breakfast in vila recife

thinking of coming back to albufeira in october and have been looking at the vila recife and cant decide on room only or b/b any suggestions.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,889 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: breakfast in vila recife

We were told breakfast was pretty basic and I saw people with cereals, bread and oranges. We just booked the room and walked down the road to get a toastie and glass of orange, plenty of options nearby so it's up to you.

Killorglin, Ireland
Level Contributor
302 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: breakfast in vila recife

we were there a few years ago and it was very basic, some morning's we were seated and had to wait for the bread to be delivered, mostly cold meats and cheese, as above go room only and head out for breakfast

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
47,652 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: breakfast in vila recife

Most places outside don't open until 1000am or 1030.

Just down the road, about 3 minutes, walk you can get English type breakfast menu (except Wednesdays, kitchen closed) from 1030am at Tunes bar.

Abertillery, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: breakfast in vila recife

eddy's is opposite never had a problem at the recife its always continental but eddys is full on traditional..going back for 3 weeks to the recife in september.!!!

Hawick, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: breakfast in vila recife

i am visiting the vila recife in october and my wife was wondering if an iron was available at this hotel!

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
200 posts
238 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: breakfast in vila recife

Don't have breakfast @ Vila Recife as there are so many places that offer an English breakfast from around 2.80 euro's. I believe you can hire an iron from reception, not sure of the cost. Happy holiday's.

Abertillery, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: breakfast in vila recife

not in england ........its called portugal.....its no budget holiday ........respect or go to a better whatever you may,,,love to Edgar and the team see you in 3 weeks..

england
Level Contributor
249 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: breakfast in vila recife

I,m going here next week have done for years... whats the difference in cost for room only and B&B? its only few euros extra,the cost of couple of coffees... I reckon its worth it... they have toaster cereals and tea and coffee.. and cooked meats and cheese and lovely bread rolls... I can fill up in there till dinner time but agree loads of places nearby for full english... but for few euros extra i reckon worth paying it even if only go in for couple of coffees in morning.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
69 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: breakfast in vila recife

Sorry to go off topic. We're going to Vila Recife later this month and I'd like to know what they charge for air conditioning and for the room safe.

Alloa, United...
7 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: breakfast in vila recife

air con free do not know about room safe

Get answers to your questions about Albufeira