We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Portugal Haven

Haverfordwest...
Level Contributor
65 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Portugal Haven

Hi,just came back from a week in an apartment at Atlantic View, Cerro Mar Gardens which I booked with Simon Moulson at PortugalHaven and would just like leave some positive feedback. Everything was great, Simon met us as soon as we arrived, was very friendly and helpful. The apartment is lovely, clean, spacious and had everything we needed, great location, gorgeous pool, would definitely consider returning.

Wanted to leave feedback as I noticed a while back that Portugal Haven had a few negative comments so just wanted to share our experience.

Thank you Simon, will hopefully be back in touch in the future.

Sarah

Mentioned in this post
Atlantic View
Atlantic View
170 Reviews
Carvoeiro, Portugal
manchester
Level Contributor
107 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Portugal Haven

Thank you for your feedback, I'm glad you had a good time I'm just counting down the weeks now.

I have had positive and quick communication with portugal haven to date and will also post a review once I get back to help others.

Thanks again

Edited: 05 June 2013, 21:07
Lancashire, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Portugal Haven

I have just returned from a villa holiday with Portugal Haven and will not be recommending

them. The property was poorly maintained and there were problems with the plumbing

and with the air con. The furniture was old and rickety and the villa rather 'tired'

Mentioned in this post
3. Re: Portugal Haven

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2014, 05:17