We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Supermarket options

glasgow
Level Contributor
276 posts
Save Topic
Supermarket options

See Aldi are opening up in Albufeira this Wednesday(26th), when is the Tesco juggernaut moving into town?

Paisley
Level Contributor
139 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Supermarket options

Opening on Wednesday! Brilliant I'm coming over on Sunday and I do partake in the odd bottle of vino From my local Aldis here in Scotland! Is it opening across from the lidl? I'd read it somewhere else on the forums here!

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
Level Contributor
7,872 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Supermarket options

Yes Paisley its directly over the road from Lidl.

Upton,wirral...
Level Contributor
332 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Supermarket options

Jayjan were is the lidl then ? We are at the forte da oura :)

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
Level Contributor
7,872 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Supermarket options

Janice its on the old town side approx 2 miles away. When you have passed the watches roundabout you will come to a set of traffic lights with the fire station (Bombeiros) on your right, go through the lights, up the hill and to another un-named roundabout, turn directly right at the roundabout and first left onto Lidl car park.

Edited: 24 June 2013, 22:58
Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
Level Contributor
7,872 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Supermarket options

whoops forgot look at this map courtesy of Cubsur, Forte Da Oura is near CPO on bottom right of map and lidl is marked near mid left of map, so quite a distance. Taxi approx €4 to €5

www.algarvebus.info/images/roundabouts.jpg

Edited: 24 June 2013, 23:01
Inverurie, United...
Level Contributor
650 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Supermarket options

If I had a choice of the two and they were right next to each other I would pick Aldi's every time - better quality in my eyes.

Upton,wirral...
Level Contributor
332 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Supermarket options

Thanks jayjan, might take a look if we are up that way, but I also would go to aldi first :)

8. Re: Supermarket options

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira