We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

luna forte da oura hotel

northern Ireland
Level Contributor
185 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
luna forte da oura hotel

reading the latest reviews on this hotel and they are not encouraging...although overall the reviews are good..anyone been lately and could give me some sensible advice??

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,236 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: luna forte da oura hotel

I spent a week there in January rooms nice and big all equipment you would need in the kitchen they were fixing all the pool area and had music several nights a week. Only gripe I had was I have been eating in restaurants for over 45 years all over the world but the only place I ever had Cabbage Soup was in the Luna rest of the meal Sunday Lunch €9.99 was lovely.

northern Ireland
Level Contributor
185 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: luna forte da oura hotel

thank you wrappido!! I am trying to stay positive about it..just the latest reviews are not good..I am hoping the stags and hens will be fewer by the time we get there in August!!

Upton,wirral...
Level Contributor
332 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: luna forte da oura hotel

I am heading there today forty, will post a review when I come back! Overall the reviews are good, the last handful have obviously stayed when the stags and hens have! I have packed ear plugs just in case ha.

northern Ireland
Level Contributor
185 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: luna forte da oura hotel

Thanks Janice..hope you have a great time....I am not that fussy..if it's clean and half decent I will be happy enough...as for hens and stags..april may and june seems to be the worst time for them..hopefully they will be fewer by now.....we are booked b&b only because breakfast for 4 people worked out at £26 extra so even if it's not good I don't mind at that price...and as you said overall the reviews are pretty good....also a lot of complaints about sunbeds...I have never been to a hotel where there is always sufficient beds...I get up early and we always get beds!!

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,236 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: luna forte da oura hotel

If you get stuck for breakfast just walk down the road about 100 yards and several restaurants do breakfast some as low as €2.99 turn left when you walk out the gate. If you go right you can wander up to the Strip or down to the beach again only a stroll and the supermarket is just around the corner for filling the fridge with beer wine vodka more beer and ice and 4 mars bars.

northern Ireland
Level Contributor
185 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: luna forte da oura hotel

cheers wrappido!

7. Re: luna forte da oura hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2014, 05:18