We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice Breakfast in Old Town!!!

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Nice Breakfast in Old Town!!!

Im going to Albufeira in three weeks, the morning after we arrive is my boyfriends birthday! Where can we find a nice place serving breakfast near Sol E Mar hotel, Old Town???

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
51,462 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice Breakfast in Old Town!!!

Yes. About 50 yards down the road, to the left as you come out the front, there is Tunes Bar. British owned and run, they offer an English breakfast menu every day from 1030am except Wednesdays.

There is nowhere open much earlier and certainly nowhere I can recommend.

I shall be off down there myself later, but for beer.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
Level Contributor
7,985 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice Breakfast in Old Town!!!

I think O Tunel just on the steps on doorstep of Sol E Mar does English Breakfast too,

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g189112-…

england
Level Contributor
251 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice Breakfast in Old Town!!!

not sure of name... but if walk along beach bout 100m left.. wherewooden roof thing is there nice breakfast in sun.. its on a corner facing sea... come on name of it someone...

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
51,462 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nice Breakfast in Old Town!!!

O Farol is the name. No idea they opened that early as I have never had any need to be there early!

5. Re: Nice Breakfast in Old Town!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 July 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira