We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's near Santa eulalia beach and spa?

Preston, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
What's near Santa eulalia beach and spa?

Hi was just wondering if anyone can help ,e.

Me, my bf and little one are going here in sept and was just wanted to know where's best to go?ie where can we get a decent breakfast?a pint that doesn't cost the earth haha?and what to go see?

Thank you

Jess

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
Level Contributor
7,916 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What's near Santa eulalia beach and spa?

Theres loads of restaurants and bars around the hotel , you will be spoilt for choice, excellent area to stay.

Coyotr Bar large beer €1.50 all day shorts are reasonable too as is wine. Rockline Bar similar but price goes up to €2 after 9pm. Just look at the boards outside bars/restaurants for offers.

Edited: 05 August 2013, 16:46
Inverness, United...
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What's near Santa eulalia beach and spa?

We had meals in Martins restaurants at the entrance to the hotel they were great.

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
49,901 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What's near Santa eulalia beach and spa?

Coyote bar does English breakfast if that's what you are after. Not sure what time they open but I had one there a month or so ago at 1000am, which is early for places here. About 5 minutes walk from where you will be.

The beach is about 7 or 8 minutes walk down the little lane on the other side of the road. September weather is still very good and you will be able to get some rays there.

As for what to see, tell us what sort of things you would like - and dislike!

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
Level Contributor
7,916 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What's near Santa eulalia beach and spa?

Kirsteen I am not sure whether its the Grande Real St Eulalia Jessica has posted about, it could be , I was assuming its St Eulalia Suite hotel & Spa which used to be called St Eulalia Beach Club, I could be wrong, Martins is only 5 mins up the road from St Eulalia Suite Hotel & Spa and its well worth a visit.

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
5,874 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What's near Santa eulalia beach and spa?

Hi Jessica ... you are quite close to the Pedra dos Bicos Girobus stop, which is handy for Old Town and Shopping centres. If you go to the link top right `Buses in and around ..` I`ve put the Giromap and stops link there ... and Cubsur`s timetables and `other bus` routes link is also there. Also you might visit my STREETVIEW www.albufeiraguide.yolasite.com/ and have a look round the area before you go. Enjoy ...

Edited: 06 August 2013, 11:58
6. Re: What's near Santa eulalia beach and spa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira
Recent Conversations