We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

a2btransfers

Which Albufeira hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
113 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
a2btransfers

Hi, has anybody used a2btransfers to get to resort from faro airport, would like to know if they are reliable before I book them.

Thanx Rylan

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: a2btransfers

Hi Ryan,

Not used a2bt,but have just used Transfer4u,19eruo 2pp return from Faro airport to Rocamar hotel old town,we had 15min wait at the airport but that seemed the same for all of the transfer companies they took your name and you stood to one side till they had few more going to the same area,then our driver came and took us to a minibus with 3other couples we were the 3rd to get dropped off journey was about 45min,you have to ring them the day before departure to check your pickup time,we booked through Travelrepublic, we had no hassle,clean minibus and safe driver and we would use them again hope this helps.

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
113 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: a2btransfers

Thanx, I have sorted out a taxi now

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: a2btransfers

Very good have lovely holiday.

Leicester, United...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: a2btransfers

I'd avoid them if possible. Used them once before and the driver didn't turn up. Took a month to finally persuade them to refund my money. Too much hassle for a simple task.

Wyre
Level Contributor
1,121 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: a2btransfers

Used them several times, all fine and dandy

wales
Level Contributor
5 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: a2btransfers

funny that just happened to me yesterday morning they are absolute useless..

wales
Level Contributor
5 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: a2btransfers

stayawa from them pal they are rubbish..forgot to pick me and my family up from eden resort Monday morning so had to book a taxi myself..i even confirmed the pick up on Saturday morning...

wales
Level Contributor
5 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: a2btransfers

please everyone stay away from a2b transfers....they are so unreliable you'll end up not being picked up and paying for a taxi ....even after confirming imes and pick up they still couldn't get it right....very poor firm..

co durham
Level Contributor
6 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: a2btransfers

Just returned today they are rubbish took nearly 2 hours from faro to natura hotel . Waited 40 minutes in faro airport before setting off. Stay away

foggieloan
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: a2btransfers

Just used them in Lanzarote never again was told to wait outside terminal for coach1 hour later was told to go to bus park stance 22 to board bus no driver bus locked driver appears 5 mins later then sat on bus a further 40 mins before setting on our way total of 1 hour 45 minutes plus 20 minutes transfer time. Tried to phone them 15 times either engaged or phone never answered e-mailed there agent in Lanzarote to complain got answer saying they would pass on message to them but no answer not interested PLEASE AVOID !! On return we got local Taxi transfer only took 5 minutes.

Keith