We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flying with ryanair

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
174 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Flying with ryanair

Hi

My parents are due to fly to albufeira next month with ryanair. I have checked them in online and printed off the boarding passes for their outbound travel, but can anyone tell me if there should be a return boarding pass aswell??

We have flown with easyjet and only had to print the outbound boarding pass, so i'm a little confused as they have been told that they need to print both ways, but only the outbound is available online!!

Please can anyone help??

Thanks in advance

Shell

Buxton, England...
12 posts
Save Reply
61. Re: Flying with ryanair

wrappido, that is so right. Can never understand the people that dont understand why their case is too heavy or their extra hand luggage has to go in the hold lol. Still, at least they are subsidising my very cheap flights ;-))

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
69 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
62. Re: Flying with ryanair

I wonder what post 60 was about.

63. Re: Flying with ryanair

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2014, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira