We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Portugal haven

Which Albufeira hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
Level Contributor
105 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Portugal haven

Hi

Just returned from Albufeira after a fantastic holiday and just wanted to give feedback on portugal haven to assist others.

Throughout the booking process I found portugal haven professional, I called Simon from the airport and he met us at the accommodation (cerro mar atlantic view 606 & 312) despite arriving in the morning both apartments were ready. Simon ran through everything wih us and have the children teddies which was a nice touch.

Both apartments were well equipped and clean. 606 had foldable sunbeds which were very useful and I would suggest that 312 could provide the same to add to the desirability of their property.

Midway through our stay portugal haven arranged for the apartments to be cleaned and new towels (I have never encountered this with a private rental before). This service was at no extra cost.

Simon sent a text to confirm the time for departure and came to the apartment as arranged and returned the deposit cheques

Overall I would recommend portugal haven and if I returned to portugal I would certainly look at their properties again.

Hope this helps anyone thinking of booking with portugal haven.

Newcastle, England
Level Contributor
1,596 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Portugal haven

Some guy that Simon. ;-)

Does this company have any sort of 'bonding' to protect your money?

Hope that question also 'helps' anyone thinking of booking.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
Level Contributor
7,835 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Portugal haven

Thanks Bluemoon I know you did say you would post your findings on return from holiday by opening a new topic as other topic you started on Portugal haven was deleted due to abusive posts. And it seems its started all over again.

Inverurie, United...
Level Contributor
650 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Portugal haven

Glad to hear things went well for you. Thank you for letting us know.

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
1,244 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Portugal haven

So glad to hear you had a fantastic holiday Bluemoon, and that your experience dealing with Portugal Haven was a favourable one. :-)

Lancashire, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Portugal haven

We did not find our property to be well maintained, but it seems any negative but

truthful comments have been taken off this notice board. What is Portugal Haven

trying to hide?

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
Level Contributor
7,835 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Portugal haven

Channing the whole previous original topic was deleted by tripadvisor due to abusive posts this is a new topic. There is also another topic on Portugal Haven on which your comment is posted, maybe you have confused this topic with the one you have posted, this is the link tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g189112-i331-k65…

7. Re: Portugal haven

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2014, 05:17