We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sao Rafael beach?..

Which Albufeira hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
yakubu123
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sao Rafael beach?..

I'm going to Albuferia in September and I'm staying in olhos de agua, I was just wondering how far away sao rafael beach is? Ive heard its one of the best beaches in Albuferia, how much am i looking at in a taxi? Thanks alot

Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
2,056 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sao Rafael beach?..

about 5 miles and maybe 12 euros in a taxi

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
45,555 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sao Rafael beach?..

It's about 6.5 miles. Olhos D'Agua is 4 miles or so east of Albufeira old town, São Rafael beach is a couple of miles and a bit to the west of the old town. 11km or thereabouts.

Taxi will be around €12 weekdays, getting on for €15 at weekends.

It's possible by bus, just about, for £4,40, a change of bus and separate ticket is needed at Albufeira bus station and a bit of a walk from the bus stop at São Rafael down to the beach and of course back up again.

Bus times Olhos DÁgua - Albufeira www.algarvebus.info/002w.htm

Albufeira - São Rafael www.algarvebus.info/030.htm

Sunday service to São Rafael ends on 29th September.

I hope that helps.

3. Re: Sao Rafael beach?..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 12:30
4. Re: Sao Rafael beach?..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira