We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Forte Do Vale Phone Number and E-mail

cheshire, England
Level Contributor
516 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Forte Do Vale Phone Number and E-mail

Hi after lots of reserch the phone number is deffo. 00351289597400 i have rang them and the e-mail is book.fortedovale@outlook.com not had a response as of yet so carnt confirm that 100% hope thats of help

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
3,883 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Forte Do Vale Phone Number and E-mail

Jowwey, they have never been good at replying to e mails in the last few years. I have always found it best to phone. Did you know there has been a take over there? Petchey leisure are the new owners. I think they come under the MGM consortium.

cheshire, England
Level Contributor
516 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Forte Do Vale Phone Number and E-mail

Oh right thanks for that i have rang them as im trying to organise a surprise for my son an his girlfriend when they get there this sunday (HE IS GOING TO PROPOSE) on the plane over. But when i spoke to them they had no knowledge of their booking (THAT WONT B A GOOD START 4 THEM) lol so looks like i will 2 ring again :(

cheshire, England
Level Contributor
516 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Forte Do Vale Phone Number and E-mail

just had a e-mail from them, so that is the right e-mail addy. But they still hav,nt found my sons reservation :(

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
3,883 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Forte Do Vale Phone Number and E-mail

Congrats on getting an e mail that's a start ..now where is that booking? Who did you book with. The ref No you get from the likes of travel republic /alpharooms is probably not the ref they have at the hotel, Uk agents use a Europeanbooking agency the likes of Serhs they then give the hotel a different ref No. They should though have a surname this near to Sunday. If you have any success try and pop it onto the post, may help others. Cheers

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve
Level Contributor
14,187 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Forte Do Vale Phone Number and E-mail

Sometimes kids don't tell anyone exactly where they are going to stay as they desire complete privacy.......

slough
Level Contributor
49 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Forte Do Vale Phone Number and E-mail

I have just emailed them bit concerned over all the cancellations on here given them surname dates ect , travel Republic have checked and they have said it's all ok but want to make certain just hope we are ok been booked since june

slough
Level Contributor
49 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Forte Do Vale Phone Number and E-mail

had email back from the Hotel our reservation is 100 % was getting very worried with all cancelations happening

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,454 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Forte Do Vale Phone Number and E-mail

Alison

We have always loved Forte do Vale and stayed numerous times. Would you be kind enough to give some feedback to the forum after your stay there. We are about to book for FDV again but I am dithering slightly because of recent comments on the forum. Thank you.

Hope you enjoy your holiday!

slough
Level Contributor
49 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Forte Do Vale Phone Number and E-mail

Hi yes I will no worries I am relieved that our booking is safe

Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Forte Do Vale Phone Number and E-mail

Can you post the email address so we can contact them as well? Thanks.

Get answers to your questions about Albufeira