We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Venues

Leicester, United...
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Wedding Venues

Hello - does anyone know if there are any restaurants or venues that would host a wedding reception? either Albufeira / Olhos D'Agua area....as long as it is not too far in taxi for guests.

I am looking for a restaurant over looking the beach or on the beach - which can host a reception for around 50 guests.

We have the ceremony sorted. I have already had a quote for the Sheraton and it is extortionate at 139 euros a head for a BBQ!!

Thanks

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
Level Contributor
7,985 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding Venues

Setima Onda situated overlooking the beach inbetween Fishermans Beach & Inatel beach cater for wedding parties. Have a look at this website yes-i-do.com.pt/wedding-venues-setima-onda-b… there are some great photos, also do a google for Setima Onda Albufeira giving lots more info. Tripadvisor Reviews: tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g189112-…

They used to have a personal website but seems its no longer active.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding Venues

Have a look Passaro Azul on the beach in Olhos de Agua on trip advisor, and if you look at their pictures you will see that someone has previously had there wedding reception here. I have visited this restaurant a few times before and would highly recommend it.

Derry, United...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding Venues

Had u any joy with venue for reception were getting married in albuferia in March next and looking for venue to

Leicester, United...
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding Venues

I would highly recommend Rebecca Algarve Weddings she will find you what you want!

ireland
Level Contributor
58 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding Venues

I would recommend Double Cocktail Weddings they could help you out, Dave and Stefaine,

Albufeira, Portugal
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wedding Venues

Hi there,

Also check Villa d'Aguas venue. They organize weddings, are in Olhos de Agua and have beautifull outdoor gardens facing the sea (tip... check also theur spa service)

7. Re: Wedding Venues

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira